header

header

3.20.2008

Words to Live By

I have gotten some Heartsongs Frame orders lately that bring a tear to my eye. I always talk about the connection I feel for each piece and it's never been more true. I develop these little relationships with my customers as we email back and forth about how to create this special frame for themselves or a loved one.

This particular collection of quotes I've gotten requests for this last week really drives the point home that these frames really are from the heart. They carry true emotion in the words and remind each of us of the importance we place in these relationships. By pairing these heartfelt words with a special photo we capture that emotion and put it on display. We preserve a moment in time.

If you have a favorite quote let me know in the comments, you just might see it show up someplace in my shop! In the meantime, look at what some of you have already thought of here in these photos.

If you would like to place an order, feel free to email me at jsneill@zoominternet.net or click and shop in my Etsy shop www.HopeStudios.etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

How to Avoid Stress At Work