header

header

12.30.2008

Christmas...the recap

It was a beautiful holiday and I have many photos to remember Christmas 2008. I will include some of my favorites here... Let's begin at the beginning...

Reading 'Twas the Night Before Christmas, I love this golden, blurry photo

Preparing the cookies and hot chocolate for Santa

The calm before the storm, Santa has indeed come!

For three small boys, they are surprisingly strong and bowled me over when I tried to delay them coming down the steps Christmas morning. Did I mention that it is 5:30 am?

The rest of the morning was like this, a whirlwind!


After Christmas, we began our travels to visit all of the grandparents. We just returned yesterday and have one more trip to make on New Year's Day and then our travel obligations are done for this holiday!

I have a plan to recycle your Christmas cards (I dreamt about it last night...do I need therapy?) I will include a tutorial tomorrow. Until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

How to Avoid Stress At Work