header

header

1.14.2009

What Goes on Inside the Mind of a Six Year Old Boy

After a week of complaining that the ear buds for his mp3 player were too big to fit inside his ear, he decided to take matters into his own hands...


He kept asking for tape or glue (God forbid!) and when I decided to check it out, he had taped his ear buds to his ears so he could listen to his music. At least he was smart enough to use the blue painter's tape that isn't so sticky!

It's scary to peer inside the mind of a six year old boy.

In Hope Studios news, I just completed one of my memory frames for a friend and I love how it turned out! I think the multi-font designs will always be among my favorites. She asked for a different style of lettering for each line of the verse and I think it's a stand out for sure.

2 comments:

  1. LOL - Yes, whenever the boys in this house start asking for tools - ie, tape, scissors, glue, screwdrivers, hammers - Parental supervision is required.

    You wouldn't believe some of the things that have been made in this house! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a funny story! Life is always an adventure with our 8-year-old daughter. She keeps us on our toes, that's for sure!

    The frame is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

How to Avoid Stress At Work