header

header

3.07.2011

Tutorial Tuesday!

Hope Studios


Welcome to Tutorial Tuesday - If you are new here, this party is to showcase your weekly tutorials. What counts as a tutorial? Anything to "teach me stuff" counts - a recipe, a kid's craft, a DIY project, how you got your baby to sleep through the night ... I'm not picky.

Scroll down to see my weekly tutorial for Curing Cloudy Drinking Glasses!

Please... (this is the part at the end of the commercial when the announcer talks real fast)

* Link up using the link to your actual post (not your general blog address) using your name and a the subject of your tutorial to generate interest.

* Add my button or a clickable link back to this post so everyone can join in.

* Visit and comment with all our friends. Show them some love! Meet some new friends! Learn something new!

Ready? Teach Me Stuff!

Hope Studios





13 comments:

  1. Thank you for the great link up party! I am sharing my fun GLAM party idea with all the How to's! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting again this week. Have a great one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's my first time linking up here! Thanks so much for hosting. I am definitely going to check out your tutorial. I can't figure out why my glasses come out of the dishwasher cloudy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just wanted to say thanks for always hosting this linky.

    Thought you might want to know that during the month of February, your linky sent over 200 visitors to my site! You were one of my top referring sites for the month.

    You can read more about it here:
    http://www.crystalandcomp.com/2011/03/blogger-appreciation-february-2011/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for hosting Jenn! Fun as always.

    janet xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Also forgot to tell you...Pledge worked GREAT on my formica countertops!!!!

    They were loosing their sheen would feel tacky in spots. Pledge did wonders...smooth and water does not leave spots...beads off like wax on a car. I love it!

    Thanks for that tip

    Janet xox

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for hostessing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Pretty girlfriend!!! Im ALIVE!
    Thank you for hosting!!! As always...love your post!

    xoxokara

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just found your link party and had to add my "Spring Throw Pillow Tutorial." Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the party! Hope you're having a great week! :)

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

How to Avoid Stress At Work