header

header

2.08.2012

Disney or Bust!



We are heading for Disney in a few days and I thought I'd let you in on our preparations so far. My kids are BIG on traditions and repeating the same things from year to year, so we will be making

Disney Window Clings:



Eating Morning-Before-Disney-Breakfast:



Planning Airplane Entertainment:



Reviewing our Disney Planning Tips.

And remembering with our...




Want to make one?

1. Collect all your favorite Disney memories and print them out on slips of paper.

2. Place happy memories in a jar.

3. Pull a few each day to read out loud.



4. Get really excited!

Have you ever been to Disney?

Joining Savvy Southern Style Wow Us Wednesday Party

7 comments:

  1. Fun idea! I'm sure the boys are looking forward to it :) Hey, wasn't it last year when we all got to see "Big Guy's" dancing moves?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun! you're smart to take airplane gifts!
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Been to both..Florida and California...had a great time at both locations.

    Have fun and come back with lot's of good stories!

    janet xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the idea of the countdown! :)It looks like we'll be taking our first Disney World trip as a family in May, and I can't wait. Have a great time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm taking my two youngest in two weeks. They don't know that I'm splurging and getting us annual passes. We're only about 6 hours away and have family in So Cal, so we'll definitely get our use out of them. However, I am probably the most excited. I LOVE DISNEY!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that countdown jar idea! We're heading back in May/June, but this time it's with a smaller group. I'm taking 3 of my kids and my parents. My husband will be on a 3 week biz trip in Boston and my oldest daughter will be in China. It makes me sad to go without them, but it should be a good trip anyway.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

How to Avoid Stress At Work