header

header

9.05.2015

Gluten-Free, Zoodle Lasagna


Use your mandolin or a regular ol' knife to cut lasagna "zoodles" (zucchini noodles) lengthwise from a zucchini and layer with your favorite cheese mixture for a gluten-free lasagna that is just as yummy as the original.

Here is the cheese mixture I used:

2 cups ricotta cheese
3/4 cup shredded mozzerella
1 T. parsley
1 egg

Mix it up and layer sauce, zoodle, cheese, sauce, zoodle, cheese....ending with zoodle topped with sauce. (next week I will share my super simple homemade sauce I made from all the tomatoes in my garden!)

Bake 350 for 45 min - 1 hour until veggies are soft.

Makes about 5 servings.

I used a bread pan and used 3 baby zuc's for a lovely layered dish. As you can see from the messy dish, the additional water from the zucchini will cause it to boil over so place it on a cookie sheet lined with foil to bake.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

How to Avoid Stress At Work