header

header

1.04.2016

Let's Get This Place Organized

It's that time of the year when we get our homes and bodies in shape...but one thing at at time. I pick organizing my house this month!

In my house the kitchen gets the most action and the most people see it, so I like to start there. Clean and Scensible will walk you through the best way to organize your Kitchen Cabinets. She goes nice and slow, step-by-step.

How to Organize Kitchen Cabinets:

Great post on how to organize kitchen cabinets.  Lots of ideas!

For the love of Mike, shoes are taking over my entire house!!!

Here are 10 Clever and Easy Ways to Store Shoes:

10 Clever and Easy Ways to Organize Your Shoes

Organizing Moms has a bunch of links to get you started with the basics.

Declutter 101:

Declutter 101 Where Do I Start? How to get started with decluttering. Links to resources and articles to help you begin your decluttering journey.

So, good luck, I'll be the one who is completely overwhelmed sitting in the middle of the floor with every item pulled out of closets, shelves, and drawers playing on my phone and hoping it all goes away.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

How to Avoid Stress At Work